রবিবার, ৯ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১২

Where can I find owner financed properties? My husband ... - Zillow ...

A word of caution....owner financed properties are not always a good idea.? First of all the downpayment is larger than either FHA and conventional, the interest rate will also be higher than it is on the market at the moment and the terms should be?approved by a real estate attorney if you do not want to lose your shirt in the process.?? If I were you I will rent for a while until your financial background allows you to purchase a home.? I do not know of any list specifically for owner financed properties, you will have to contact a buyer agent and have the agent inquire amongst the sellers.

Source: http://www.zillow.com/advice-thread/Where-can-I-find-owner-financed-properties-My-husband-and-I-are-looking-to-relocate-to-Brevard-Co/470805/

obama speech amber rose drew peterson Art Modell Frank Ocean Gay scarlett johansson bill clinton

0টি মন্তব্য:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

এতে সদস্যতা মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন [Atom]

<< হোম