মঙ্গলবার, ১ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Basic Business Management | Lawyer And Business Management

1. 1. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES
2.? BUSINESS OWNERSHIP
3.? BUSINESS MANAGEMENT

Basic Business Management

2. 1. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES

3. FIND A BUSINESS IDEA What skills You Who Your Client Is the minimum income level to be achieved? Location & Finance What kinds of risks that may be encountered? Preparation of Business Plan Market Analysis Products

4. FIND RESOURCES BUSINESS IDEA RELATIONSHIP EXISTING ENVIRONMENT. HOBBIES YOUR PASSION. CONSUMER DEMAND TECHNOLOGY SOCIETY POLITICAL PROBLEM

5. BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES ? Armed YOUR SKILLS. Of industry and garment fabric provides a rich opportunity to someone who wants to venture into entrepreneurship. With the ability and knowledge in sewing clothing and fabric industry, the various branches of business opportunities possible. Here is a business opportunity for you:
1. Sewing Shop Clothing ..
2. Manufacturing Clothing Completion.
3. Boutique
4. Tailor.
5. Tailoring Shop Home Decor.
6. Fashion Designer.
7. Image Consultant.

6. HOBBY BECOMES THE BUSINESS. Starting a business requires a great soul and heart block. Clever tailoring is the key criteria for those who want to open a tailor shop. More easily if the sewing is your hobby. This hobby can be combined with the serious business done. It is not only successful but also will be a fun. Please see the statement below ? if you have an equation, then grab this chance and start your move to open a sewing shop. Sure success awaits you. Do you feel inferior when you start a tailoring business .. Do not always say the field of sewing just to fill their free time and they are not able to take you to the pinnacle of success and affluence, Transform your negative mind on this field ?

7. Sure success awaits you.
1. My hobby sewing.
2. Sewing is something fun.
3. I have not slept for sewing.
4. I had fun and interest in what I have learned.
5. I?m sure that can provide good quality clothing.
6. I love to see other people beautiful.
7. I carefully and efficiently while sewing.
8. I am a self-reliant and ready to accept criticism.
9. If I mis-measured, I?m ready to re-up customer satisfaction.
10. Although clever tailoring, I?m always looking for opportunities to expand my skills.
11. Open a sewing shop is my dream.
12. I have many friends who love me.
13. I?m willing to accept new challenges.
14. I believe that I have received this skill can bring life becomes more are out now

8. WHY SHOULD IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES? Selected so that the business can be started as soon as possible and have a low level of risk. See whether Through analyzing the business will want an opportunity, the venture will fit or not with the entrepreneur can choose your means business .. potential viability.

9. ASSESSING THE SIMPLE IDEA. EVALUATING SELECTING AND PREPARING THE IDEA AND THE POTENTIAL MARKET. BUSINESS PLAN. ASSESSING THE SIMPLE IDEA SWOT ANALYSIS OF ENVIRONMENT Scanning IDEA.

10. I?m old sew & have shop ? but how can I increase my earnings?
1. Create specific campaigns ? to raise revenue specifically spell out the reservation.
2. Register as a supplier of clothing. This allows you to enter the tender or quotation issued by the Government.
3. Try to get new customers.
4. Try to get stitches wages by establishing cooperation with the larger stitching.
5. Enhance marketing efforts.
6. Diversify your sewing field.
7. Construct Brand.

11. Wonder if five years from now ?. You?

12. THANK YOU.

Source: http://www.arickareeschool.info/17-basic-business-management.html

Secede ben roethlisberger Diwali elmo nascar Kevin Clash Walmart Black Friday 2012

0টি মন্তব্য:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

এতে সদস্যতা মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন [Atom]

<< হোম