রবিবার, ২৪ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Im writing a script about a person with Aspergers-PLEASEREAD ...

Hello

I'm an aspiring screenwriter with two scripts completed. I have been writing about a person with Aspergers and ADHD. Mainly the movie is with my experience of having Aspergers, but now looking back, I think collecting other people's experiences would be helpful.

So, my movie is called "The State of the Human Mind". The reason being, is my main character is obsessed with Physcology. So the title is fitting, and I like it as well.

Synopsis: Derek Eastlake, is a 27 year old Social Worker with Aspergers and ADHD, living in the heart of Downtown Toronto. At his new school, Derek finds himself in a struggle with himself, two other students of his, a villainous teacher and the return of his brother.

Now, a Social Worker. Some might be confused. Well, we know some people with Aspergers can talk with people younger than them right, well, my character is like that. I know about Aspergers being turned into ASD by level, so I'm thinking my story can take place before 2013. The think is, I dunno if my script portrays Aspergers properly (ADHD isn't even potrayed, it's just mentioned). You have to see for yourself. Also, I don't really show my character having sensory issues and I barley show his obssession. But I'm going to write the scenes in. The script is at at a 103 pages (I know, I just pour everything I got on this thing).

Right now, I'm doing a rewrite, but if anyone wants, I can send you a older draft. Also if you can PM or post your experiences, It may be helpful to me.

P.S. I posted this in the general thread, but this was probably a better place to post.

Source: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt224618.html

john kerry eastbay Samantha Steele Dec 21 2012 doomsday Is The World Going To End Mayans

0টি মন্তব্য:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

এতে সদস্যতা মন্তব্যগুলি পোস্ট করুন [Atom]

<< হোম